Sunday, February 17, 2008

Another load off my shoulders

The day didn't start off so well. I couldn't find my wallet anywhere. In there I had the very last of my money which I was going to use for gas to meet the person I was going to sell my massage table to. I decided to head off to church thinking it would help clear my head. To make a long story short someone gave me $20. THANK GOD!!! I got gas and headed out on the 45 min. drive. On the way there I played over in my mind over and over what I did last night. Then I suddenly remembered where it was. After I got home I found it right away. I was panicing because I REALLY needed the money from the massage table to keep the repo man away from my vehicle. I contacted the finance company and made payment arrangements and got assurance that the repo man would not come and take my Jeep away. I can litterally breath easier now!

Today my new cell phone saved me a bunch of money. I was on the phone for about an hour which would have cost me $6 on my old phone but my total charges today was only $.75. I saved at least $5.25!!!!

No comments: