Sunday, February 24, 2008

Suze Sunday

I'm going to try to do a theme post everyday. Sunday's are going to be the days I post a youtube video, quotes, comments ect all surrounding Suze Orman.

In her book Women and Money Suze list the 8 quailities of a wealthy woman. The quality I feel I need to work on the most is #7, Cleanliness. Suze defines cleanliness as "a state of purity, clarity, and precision." As I look around my immediate surroundings there is nothing pure, clear, or precise about it. She goes on to say "In India, women sweep the front entrance to their home each morning as a way of welcoming Lakshmi, the goddess of material and spiritual abundance, into their home, for there is a belief that she resides at the threshold of every house. In order for her to enter, she must have a clear path." There is no path around me, I just know where to step and where not to step.

To start things off I have just changed the wallpaper on my laptop to a picture of Lakshmi. Next I am going to wash a load of laundry and then work on cleaning up my space. If I don't post Managing Money Monday by sometime Monday evening send the dogs to come sniffing for me.

Wish me luck!!!

No comments: