Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Woo hoo, I'm working another 16 hour day!!!

I just got a phone call from the temp agency and I have another 16 hour day ahead of me. This time I'm subbing in an elementary school that's a few blocks from my house (which means no trips to McD's due to starvation between jobs). Yesterday. I pretty much sat on my butt and only actually did something for a half an hour or so. Today, I have a feeling will be different. I'm making sure I take hand sanitizer and ibuprofen with me.

I only need 4 more shifts or so and I'll actually be able to pay March's rent before April and pay April's rent on time!!! YEAH!!!! The big crunch time for me is until mid-April when I get my vehicle payments caught up, then I can really concentrate on getting some debt paid down.

YEAH!!!!

Schedule for the day:

7:50am-2:55pm work at elementary school
3:oopm-3:45pm make hamburger helper, eat some and bring some to job #2
4:oopm-12:30am work at job #2
1am CRASH

Thank God for weekends where I can do nothing but sleep. With working so much I can't even think about spending money. I find time to do things like figure out my budget and make my grocery list at my evening job while I'm waiting for other people to finish their assignments.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Don't work so much that you run yourself down! (That's the mother in me talking!) Glad to hear that you'll be ahead of the game with the rent!

No more debt said...

Don't worry!! I don't work the weekends and after rent is caught up and training at job number one is done I will be getting a lot more sleep.