Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Picking up change

I read something last night about picking up change you find on the ground. Some people won't bother with it while other people hunt for it and pick up every last penny they see. I am one of those who picks up anything the vast majority of the time. Since I don't go out shopping much and pretty much just drive to and from work my opportunities to pick up change are few and far between.

So I thought about other ways I can pick up pennies in the internet world. I looked at my e-mail inbox and found a perfect example. I read e-mails and get $$ for each one, usually $.02, but it's $.02!! What I do is let the e-mails pile up for a week or so and then "read" a bunch at one time while I'm watching TV. I figure this is going to bring in around $50/year, nothing to sneeze at....

No comments: