Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Updates

Well, I started one job this week for a printing company. What a joke. I was told, and have a letter stating, that I would get 30 hours per week. Well, what they negelected to tell me until tonight, my third night, that the 30 hours per week does not start until after training is over in three weeks. In the mean time I MIGHT get 15 hours per week, tonight I worked a whole 1 hour. Ummm, why couldn't they tell me this three weeks ago when they hired me. I would NOT have taken the job if I knew this. Thankfully I start the airline customer service job next week. I'm calling and quitting the printing company job tomorrow.

I'm still facing losing my vehicle. I have a buyer for my massage table so that will help some. I hope the money I get from that will keep the repo man away for a few more weeks until I get a paycheck.

I've applied for a ton of part time jobs. I was able to pick my shift for the job I am starting next week and I picked the graveyard shift so it will be easier to fit something else in.

No comments: