Thursday, February 21, 2008

Thursday updates

Well, I got the position I interviewed for yesterday. So now I have to call in to the staffing agency at 7am every morning I want to work. With this place I get paid weekly so that will help out a ton.

I did that side job today. I put on my Craigslist ad that I would work for a minimum of 5 hours (to avoid the flakes). So I ended up getting paid $50 for 2.5 hours of work, plus I got a bunch of free stuff I've wanted for quite a while (modular bookshelf entertainment system) and some super cute baby clothes for my little niece (who will be born in a few weeks). And I got a bunch of those super soft flannel reciving blankets that I'm going to make into reusable cloth pads. What an awesome day!!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

It sounds like it worked out well for you. Congratulations on getting the job!

Sam said...

My friend makes those reusable pads. I have always been scared to try them though. Not sure why....